> Ensuring access to affordable medicines
> Improving access to education
> Ending violence against women and girls
- justice for Africa
- we need to be informed
- stand with other G2G groups
- urge Canada to pay its share for affordable drugs to fight AIDS
Off GRAN's Website:
"We are volunteers working together across Canada to advocate in meaningful and strategic ways for the human rights of grandmothers, vulnerable children and youth of Sub-Saharan Africa."
What do we do?
- We educate to raise public awareness and invite engagement.
- We advocate to influence national and global policy-makers.
- We partner with like-minded organizations to amplify our voices and increase our impact.
Current GRAN campaigns in support of the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals:
- Health: Ensuring access to affordable life-saving medicines. [Read more...]
- Education: Improving access to quality education for all. [Read more…]
- Gender-Equality: Working to end violence against women and girls. [Read more…]
We invite you to join us.
[Click here for more information on how you can get involved.]